The Green Spa thanks you for your patronage and interest in our Massage services. We understand that some individuals have never received a Massage before, while others understand both the benefits and risks associated with Massage. The following guidelines will help you to fully enjoy your massage, while making you aware of important medical considerations and massage etiquette. Should you have concerns, please speak with one of our Managers, who will be glad to answer any questions you may have.
- Massage releases tension and improves circulation. It is normal to feel comfortable, relaxed, and even somewhat tired after receiving a Massage.If you have a medical condition or are currently taking any medications, consult your physician before receiving a Massage.
- If you have skin allergies or would prefer we use different oils, please speak with Management and we will be happy to accommodate you in any way we can.
- When your Massage is finished, there may still be areas of your skin that have oil on them. Please use care if you are wearing custom or expensive articles of clothing.
- Please let your Massage Therapist know your preference for pressure and strength – some persons prefer a strong Massage, while others prefer a gentle Massage.
- Uncomfortable moments are normal from time to time when receiving a Massage. Our staff understands that these moments are unintentional and often embarrassing. We require and provide shorts for customer use, and shirts are also available on request.
Nudity and or Intimate Contact will not be tolerated, and will be immediately reported to the Spa and/or Site Manager.
Please note that gratuities should be given directly to your service provider or providers.
Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you.